Thursday, June 3, 2010

Goodwill Find

This is the side table I found at Goodwill for only $20! It was pretty ugly and well used, I sat and debated with myself about what to do with the top for a good half hour. Im still thinking about putting a damask flower on it, I am kind of caught in the middle. It makes a good side table or tea table for my chair. One of my most favorite things to do is to give new life to the old and unloved furniture. I am in the middle of redoing a victorian era sofa (more to come on this) after this I am going to be on the look out for a 70's style short dresser, I will be turning that in to a wine rack/bar table.




2 comments:

  1. like.....but....it needs something.... hmm, like, something sassy. Maybe a small accent color? I need to see it in person! You're doing such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katy! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog :) It looks like you're off to a great start here with yours! Best of luck to you and I'll be back to visit again soon.

    xoxo - julie

    ReplyDelete